. . . a place of compassion and hope . . .
- To promote a positive relationship between animals and people through education and community programs.
- To provide animals with a compassionate experience in a temporary residence, and to assist them in finding their forever home.
- To offer a safe refuge, nourishment and opportunity for a better life for unwanted, abused or injured animals.
- To promote responsible pet ownership through humane education and spay/neuter programs in the area.
- To work to unite lost animals with owners and place unwanted animals in caring homes.
- To build communication and community support so people will value animals and treat them with kindness and respect.
- To provide care and respect through the life and death of the animal using qualified veterinary professionals.
Got 4 minutes? Watch our informational video!
Only have 2 minutes? Watch the shorter version…
Click the video below to watch our interview on Kare 11 News on March 7, 2015.
Click the image to the left to view or download a copy of our beautiful and informative Capital Campaign Case Statement.
Learn more about our Business Plan
Click here for an introduction to our Business Plan
- Many Generous, Caring Supporters
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Diana Neubarth, President [email protected]
- Matt Hall, Vice President [email protected]
- Nette Jenkins, Treasurer [email protected]
- Heather Linnerooth, Secretary [email protected]
- Barb Avery – Website
- Denise Carter – Facebook, Web posts, & Voice Mai
- Leslie Charles – Newsletter Editor
- Maggie Clayton – Volunteer Administration
- Dr. David Datt – Building Committee & Veterinary Consult
- Colleen Davis – Graphic Design
- Vicki Donatell – Executive Assistant, Chair Building Committee, Website
- Jennifer Evens – Foster Care / Adoption Coordinator
- Michele McElmeel – Coord: Reaching Out
- Kate Nelson – Building Committee, Co-Chair Dance, & Coord: Microchipping
- Rebecca O’Brien - Board Member
- Rick Ottino – Therapy Pets
- Jim Stussy - Foster / Adoption Assistant
- Dave Walker – Building Committee
- Judy Webster – Acknowledgements
Board of Directors meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month at 6:30pm.
The public is welcome to attend our meetings to learn more about SCAF, offer suggestions, find ways to volunteer, and participate in our activities.
We appreciate advance notice of your attendance to prepare enough meeting material. Please check the calendar for exact monthly dates as some meeting dates are moved because of holidays.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 715.749.3763
Please join us!!