. . . a place of compassion and hope . . .
- To promote a positive relationship between animals and people through education and community programs.
- To provide animals with a compassionate experience in a temporary residence, and to assist them in finding their forever home.
- To offer a safe refuge, nourishment and opportunity for a better life for unwanted, abused or injured animals.
- To promote responsible pet ownership through humane education and spay/neuter programs in the area.
- To work to unite lost animals with owners and place unwanted animals in caring homes.
- To build communication and community support so people will value animals and treat them with kindness and respect.
- To provide care and respect through the life and death of the animal using qualified veterinary professionals.
Want to know all the gritty details?
Click here for an introduction to our Business Plan
- Many Generous, Caring Supporters
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Diana Neubarth – President – [email protected]
- Rick Ottino – Vice President – [email protected]
- Nette Jenkins – Treasurer – [email protected]
- Cheryl Schultz – Secretary – [email protected]
- Barb Avery – Board Member
- Denise Carter – Facebook, Web posts, & Voice Mail
- Maggie Clayton – Volunteer Administration
- Dr. David Datt – Building Committee & Veterinary Consult
- Dan DeMaio – Legal Consult
- Tim Dobyns – PR & Marketing
- Vicki Donatell – Chair Building Committee
- Matthew Hall – Financial Consult
- Julie Knudtson – Board Member
- Michele McElmeel – Coord: Reaching Out
- Kate Nelson – Building Committee, Co-Chair Dance, & Coord: Microchipping
- Dave Walker – Building Committee
- Judy Webster – Acknowledgements
Our meetings are currently held at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church 502 Cty Tk UU Hudson, Wisconsin
Please note: meeting location, dates, and times are subject to change as of January 2012. Meeting changes will be posted.
The public is welcome to attend our meetings to learn more about SCAF, offer suggestions, find ways to volunteer, and participate in our activities. Please join us!
|1st Thursday||Board of Directors Open Meeting||6:30pm|